It’s time to purchase/renew your membership for 2024
Your continued support is very much appreciated,
especially now during our floor replacement.
There are many ways to purchase and pay for your membership:
- When you attend a FBCA sponsored event such as the Fanny Bay Christmas Market.
- Send an etransfer to email@example.com
- Or pay by cheque or cash to any Board member.
Family Membership: $20 Single: $10
All memberships are eligible for a tax receipt that will be emailed to you.
If you are new to buying a membership, we will require the following information: name, address, phone number & email address. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Programs Supported By Membership Fees
- Concert Series
- Kid’s Drop-in Nights
- Meet Your Neighbours Day – February
- Special Events
- Community Events
- Flu Clinics
- Summer Markets
- Children’s Carnival
- Christmas Craft Fair
- Aerobics | Pickleball | Yoga
- And much more!
From Idea to Successful Event
- An idea comes forward in a board meeting*
- A planning committee of volunteers is formed where strategies are mapped out and tasks are assigned
- Entertainment and refreshments are arranged (many times offered at no cost)
*Secretary must receive request to be added to agenda for any presentation to the board.
We strive to offer entertainment for children and families at little or no cost. Membership in this local ‘club’ gives you a vote at the AGM and the right to attend board meetings.*
Your membership fees also help with ongoing hall maintenance. We encourage all Fanny Bay residents to purchase FBCA memberships.