The Baynes Sound Garden Club provides a social setting that focuses on gardening. The Club is a great way to meet a group of people with similar interests in gardens and gardening. Being an expert gardener is definitely not a requirement of our club, everyone is welcome, including guests.
Meetings are held the first Thursday of each month, except for August and January, or major holidays. They are held at the Fanny Bay OAP Hall, 418 Ships Point Road, at 7:00 – 9:00 PM. Most meetings have a guest speaker, usually announced in the Fanny Bay flyer.
The tentative speaker list for 2018 is:
- February 1: Leah from Your Garden Eden – organic vegetable gardening
- March 1: Luke Downs – pruning
- April 5: Joanne Hamilton – basics of flower arranging
- May 3: Valerie Melanson – Starting alpines from scratch
- June 7: Geoff Ball – Milner Gardens’ history, development and programming
If you haven’t paid your annual dues yet, please come with your dues to the March 1st meeting
(Single $20, Family $30). Thank you.
For further information
Phone Juanita Purin at 250-335-3454